Saturday 30 December 2017

✨100 YEARS OF PHILIPPINE HISTORY AND BEAUTY SIMS EDITION FEMALE ✨

Here it is, after being inspired
by my favorite YT channel CUT.
I created a Sims version of
100 Years of Beauty but I added
bits of history in it.

There is a girl and boy
version of this video,
all starts on 1900 up to 2017.

You can watch the video here:

There is female and male version of this but I will just
link here the female version. If you guys are interested
on the male version then you can watch it here:



I created this using The Sims 4.
100 Years of Filipino History and Beauty:
















For more informative videos you can use
go check out my Youtube channel:


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...