Sunday 22 April 2018

IU LEE JIEUN 이지은 MY MISTER MY AHJUSSHI IU FANART BY NINESAUR

Compilation of IU Lee Ji-Eun Fanart from me. So far, I created a video, some 3d render and lots of jpeg images!


"A man in his 40's withstands the weight of life. A woman in her 20's goes through difficult experiences, but also withstands the weight of her life. The man and woman get together to help each other."


It's been sometime since I last drew a fanart of a Kdrama. I truly adore the plot and characters of My Ahjusshi / My Mister. 나의 아저씨 As years pass by, I am getting more respect for IU as an actress. 

I also created a video / manhwa kind of thing for My Mister 


Now the downpour of IU jpegs with 💖

















No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...