Monday 20 August 2018

BLACK DESERT ONLINE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FANART

A compilation of my recent fanart for Black Desert Online, here are the halloween costumes I saw from other servers.


I really wish SEA will also have these awesome costumes. Let's start!


This is the Gloomy Fox costume.This is not really something I would buy in a heartbeat but if I have some extra caching then this is fun to play with camera shots.


This is absolutely my favorite and the moment this will be out on SEA, to hope! I will buy this right away! Oh, and it is called Bloody costume.


Another feminine yet haunted costume is Ghost Bride. As you can see, it almost reminds me of Nightmare Before Christmas feels. To be honest you can wear this casually in game like this is no halloween costume cause it can be casual!


I saw this on a tamer and it looks cute, it is called Fairy Jackie but I saw some tagged this as Pumpkin Fairy costume so I am not sure what is the right name for this. 


Lastly, this is the Ram Horn costume. This reminds me however not of rams but succubus cause they are mostly on different games. Personally, I am not fan of horns but this one is badass.

I know it's too early for Halloween but I can't help looking at past costumes released on other servers. Happy Halloween in advance ðŸ˜†

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...