Saturday 12 January 2019

Black Desert Online SEA 1st Birthday!

Whew, time flies so fast! I started in mid of the year last year playing this game (Black Desert Online SEA) and met several people.

Here is the gif version ðŸŒŸ

And the normal one ðŸŒŸ

Got my first billion, got my first boss gear and still learning things. More or less I play in a slow pace but now I realized I am loving playing this game in a really slow pace and enjoying everything.

I tried playing and running after one thing to another and it doesn't really fit my chill lifestyle, ha ha! So now, I am starting to love this even more by just being the laid-back me and appreciating how wonderful the art is.

I made a little fanart to Black Spirit for it's first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...