Friday 17 May 2019

Black Desert Online EU and Commissions!

Hello, good people of the internet.
I recently entered Black Desert Online EU 
and it was amazing. I get to see more locations 
and goodies I am waiting for. πŸ‘


I visited my friend there and took 
some screenshots. Can't help it, 
I really admire all the artists who made
this game come to reality.

Hands down to Pearl Abyss artists! ❤
I love you guys. You did a really amazing
job creating this world. πŸ‘



 πŸ’ŒMoving forward, I am working on a new
project this week and finishing some pending
commissions which I truly love creating.

I am planning to create a separate website for a commission page. Let me know what you guys think as I feel it is more easier to checkout in there and input the details.

Have a nice weekend everyone! πŸ™



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...