Friday 3 May 2019

Black Desert Online Fanart and Twitch Emotes

I recently saved a sum from my summer commissions! ðŸŒŸ



Thank you so much for the Twitch streamers and Black Desert Online players who believed in my work.

This is one of my freelance gigs and I am still considering to buy a Cintiq if the demand will really get that high.

I really do enjoy watching and chill talking with these awesome people. May is finally here and a lot of responsibilities lies ahead.



💌 I will update more this May and I also wanna thanks my friends and clients who encouraged me to continue my hobby:

Phil, Sandra, Chaz, Mango, Mermaid, Teajay, Astraya, Soni, Jessica and Patricia! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...