Sunday 2 June 2019

Black Desert Online Weeping Willow

📣 Black Desert Online 
Weeping Willow costume.

🎯 The following outfit, hair style and colors are altered using Dyes + Mervs Palette. Character template is more or less from the default Beauty Album of the server I am playing on in which I also edited. This is my private template and I am not uploading this on the Beauty Album. 

🌟 Black Desert Online SEA / EU / NA / KR + compatible. If you want to get any of my templates you can pm me on Discord or in-game.















No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...