Monday 10 June 2019

Black Desert Online Witch Beauty Template

📣 Black Desert Online Witch beauty customized content. Tweaked a little on skin color and shape of the eyes.




🎯 The following outfit, hair style and colors are altered using Dyes + Mervs Palette. Character template is more or less from the default Beauty Album of the server I am playing on in which I also edited. This is my private template and I am not uploading this on the Beauty Album. 







🌟 Black Desert Online SEA / EU / NA / KR + compatible. No conflict on all regions.

📣 I also do commissions every weekend. You can message me on my social sites or on Discord: Nine#4809

💖 Thank you for supporting me! 
Lots of love, Nine 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...