Monday 27 January 2020

Black Desert Online Guardian

Guardian class came this week at Black Desert Online SEA and EU/NA. I created a beauty template where you can download at the beauty album at BDO SEA.  🎯

🍨 Link: My BDO Guardian Beauty Template 🍨




She is slower than other classes but there are skills that are just really awesome to watch and also a Flash-like skill! ⚡



I also made an elf inspired warrior this month just because I can't forget the warrior character I saw at Heidel carrying this awesome big sword! 😍




🎩 ⚔ My new husbando ⚔ 🎩



💖 Nine 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...