Tuesday 9 June 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE LAHN Sanguine Petal Costume

Finally, I made the Lahn that I truly love. Black Desert Online Lahn Sanguine Petal costume really suits this template! 🌹


Hello, welcome to my archive of costumes and information at BDO.  (✿◠‿◠)

🍀 If you are an artist and wants to share your recreational content please feel free to join our server: Glorious Discord 🍀



You can also dm directly Arabellah or Lunette in-game just in case you have questions on Black Desert Online art content creation. 💖 
Hanging out with Lee here~



Here are the details of the Lahn Sanguine Petal costume 🎨











My first costume is Floree for Lahn but since I tried this one on her, this will be my main costume now, just look how pretty it is! The details are superb and the awakening weapon skin is the best. 😻





Since the recent update and news from Heidel Ball, it is said we will get newly created designs weekly (costumes), I am very much excited about that update to happen! •̀.̫•́✧







Good luck and more power to the costume design team! Meanwhile, I am waiting for the Seasonal Server which they will update today.

Have a good mid-week everyone! 
(/◕ヮ◕)/

💖 Ara 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...