Saturday 13 June 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE Ranger Ladellin the Archangel Story

My purpose is to carry a job in this world. I don't need to be seen, yet some creatures feel my presence.





I am bound to watch him since he went to that war. Another task, another record on my list. As an archangel, I should support him in his own battles.


That doesn't mean I am the elixir of his life, it is a two-way blade as his guardian. I am the guide and yet I am also the one who needs to take it.



War hasn't been kind enough in this place. It has always been tough. Sometimes I look at him and wonder why his kind does such things, but it is all-natural in nature in this world.

There is a hierarchy and there are a big prey and predator cycle from Balenos to the ends of Kamasylvia and Valencia.



He is brave at heart, fought battles with him he will never know. Years have passed and a lot of battles has won, I saw how he loved his own guild, family, and friends. I saw him fell in love and I saw him at his worst against humans.

I saw him mourn at times and I saw him flash a truly wonderful smile when he feels happy. I saw humans, witches, elves, and his kind, a dark elf, experience all emotions this life can give.




Somehow I became fond of this creature. A lot of quiet moments when he is alone reflecting on life. I am just there trying to look at how the scars from battles affected his way of living.



I saw the dark days and how he tried to handle it. Sometimes I heat fire into his heart to let the light going.

And one day, no different from another I received news from the Architect. His time is framed, sealed, and marked. It is not new to me receiving the fate of a creature, the date and the time of how they will fade from the world.



As usual, I watch him do his dailies, the same routine he always does. He goes to the sea and kills sea monsters then barter with people a bit. He goes back to the land, meets with his guild, and does activities together and at times go to war.





He always goes straight at home every after war or activity but this day is different. He went to the castle and bought some parchment papers and ink for writing.

His heart is fleeting and mixed feelings run in his consciousness. I went closer and try to ease the noise in his heart. 






He closed his eyes and I can feel his thoughts and doubts about the future is haunting him. It is probably all creatures' natural instinct and gut. They know and feel when they are already marked and when their own fate has been issued. Somehow they see some enlightenment and try to do things and live their best on those moments of reflection.

I stared at him and at the very moment, he opened his eyes, our eyes crossed paths for the first time. It is not something I should be worried about, as we are invisible to any creature's eyes.




Somehow his sharp eyes didn't move and stare away from mine. I felt amused for the first time, it feels like he can truly see me. I smiled back and moved closer.

Suddenly a small crack of a smile formed from his lips. The smile he always does when he is with his friends and family. It was a refreshing smile to see. 

Still unconvinced he sees me, I stayed there looking at him and smiled back at him.


"Thank you for fighting beside me.", he uttered in a low assuring voice while looking directly at me.

At a second of judgment, my own heart does not know what kind of experience I caught myself in. Words he has never spoken for years yet all I am allowed to do is to look at him and let him read what my eyes can tell at that moment.


The wind blew on his face and suddenly lightning came in. I moved away slowly and his eyes followed me.

The rain poured in and the trembling land gives me the order. It is time to set boundaries between the celestials and those who live in this world.



The Architect is watching and for the first time ever, I feel like I knew what the word "friend" means. 

🌹🌹🌹

Thank you for reading my short story, just wanna post more of Black Desert Online Ranger Ladellin costume screenshots with the help of the epic Pegasus and lovely Mirain here, thank you~ 🎨









🌹🌹🌹

 πŸ€I encourage adventurers with the same interests who love creating recreational content such as artwork, screenshots, song composition, writing, and such to share their work and engage with our small community of artists at: Garnier Troupe Inn & Hobbies from Glorious SEA server. πŸ€

 πŸ’ŒHere is the Discord link where you can join: http://discord.gg/BxP6HxD 

🌹 Ara 🌹




No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...