Sunday 21 June 2020

Black Desert Online Sorceress Fallen Gazar and Diana from League of Legends

Black Desert Online Fallen Gazar costume with Archer Guard and Cartian combination. I've been digging LoL heroes and this time, I am attracted to moon inspired characters.


Diana perfectly embodies the sorceress I made on Black Desert Online. Here is a little video from VO of Diana. πŸŽ¬ Black Desert Online Sorceress



🌹🌹🌹

She carried the little boy and tended his wounds.

Uhm, miss, why do you have so many scars? Is that from battle? Well, silly me... it is obvious. You are a really strong adventurer!


My scars, what is it to you? I do not owe you anything for me to tell you the history behind it, everyone has a dark side which they never show to anybody.



The innocent young lad felt down with her reply. He lowered his head and looked away.

I'm sorry for asking miss. 
I am Nizari, by the way.

Sometimes my scars change, it is a supernatural phenomenon I also cannot fathom myself. Every day, it is a different version of itself. It may look the same to you but at times it is getting weak and sometimes my scars are not even there. 




His eyes suddenly changed to excitement. 

So your scars are magickal!?

You can say that. However, if you really wanna know about it, you have to bid goodbye to this world if you are eager to hear it. I do not want a single soul in this world to have my attention and care.




Hmmm, you ain't that bad, are you? You saved me from those bullies!

I do not belong to this emblem and this emblem does not belong to me. I only serve and save people because of personal goals and beliefs. It is not because that is the rightful thing to do, so do not look at me as a hero young adventurer.


Well, you are just the first person who saved me from them. It is normal for the townsfolk to see me being bullied. They ain't doing anything about it. I-I... think I just felt like you are different. I am just happy.





In this world, you cannot stay weak for so long. You better learn things as soon as possible or they will eat you alive.

Who will eat me alive?!



Society, people. Politics and all those things they teach and force into your brains. All of those are brainwashing. You will understand it someday but I am not the one who will teach you about it.

She looked at him and patted his head.

A-are you leaving already?

I better keep going. I advise you to stay away from that city. You do not have anyone there anyway, right?



Well, yes... hmmm, can I join your journey miss? Please, I promise, I will not be a burden! I will do my best to be a good helper or whatever you need!

You are pure. You belong to loyal and righteous people. My head is also on bounty by several authorities. It is best to stay away from me. I'll be going then, but here...

She handed him a seal.


If you need help and you think you decided to be an adventurer, bring this seal at the church inside that town you live in. Inside the church there is a statue at the right, if you pull the lever on its back, a stairway downstairs will open.

What!? What is down there?

Do it when everyone is away. It is also a test if you are even capable enough to conceal yourself to other people. Follow the path and the Order of Hashashin will welcome you. Tell them it is from Mircela.

Are you Mircela?

Farewell, young lad.




She faded at an instant in his sight. Now all remains are dust from the hot steamy soil surrounding the place. From the top of the rock tower, he saw the old church.

An epiphany suddenly crossed his mind, a light and purpose stolen from him before went back.

🌹🌹🌹

πŸ€I encourage adventurers with the same interests who loves creating recreational content such as artwork, screenshots, song composition, writing, and such to share their work and engage with our small community of artists at Garnier Troupe Inn & Hobbies from Glorious SEA server. πŸ€

🎨 What is this server about? If you join the server it means you like to see or share your own Black Desert Online content related to arts such as artworks, music, writings, and other recreational content. 

🎯 If you are a newbie and have questions regarding Black Desert Online, feel free to join as well! There are BDO supporters, guild masters, and veterans who are currently active inside the server and can assist you with your questions.

Feel free to say hi and meet other adventurers!

πŸ’ŒHere is the Discord link where you can join: http://discord.gg/BxP6HxD 

🌹 Ara 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...