Monday 27 July 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE VALKYRIE ARRENDO COSTUME and BDO SEA SUPPORTERS

I am thankful for another opportunity and blessing Black Desert Online SEA has given the Glorious people and the people inside the server with this honor



All the interaction, posts and exchange is from the community itself in which I try to report and compile. I am grateful to accept this award once again.


In line with this, I am pretty sure the other supporters who are part of the top 50 also did their best, I am a witness to a few members of the supporter's group who are trying to help other adventurers so it doesn't mean being on the top disqualifies or what they did is lesser than the top. I just wanna put that on everyone's mind. 

Everybody did their best, at least to the other supporters whom I know and close to me, cause I saw their effort. πŸŒΉ

This is basically just an archive of Valkyrie's Arrendo Costume but I thought sharing you guys about the supporter event is also something I wanna write and make it last forever on the internet.

Without further ado, here are the Valkyrie's Arrendo archive











By the way, guys, if you notice I do a lot of screenshot archiving and you ask why aside from photo stories, RP's and such why do I need to archive? 

As a supporter, archiving Black Desert Online content such as screenshots will actually help reach more adventurers if you distribute it via other links.

I will update this post once I get more close-up pictures of the costume.

🌹🌹🌹

πŸ€I encourage adventurers with the same interests who loves creating recreational content such as artwork, screenshots, song composition, writing, and such to share their work and engage with our small community of artists at Garnier Troupe Inn & Hobbies from Glorious SEA server. πŸ€

🎨 What is this server about? If you join the server it means you like to see or share your own Black Desert Online content related to arts such as artworks, music, writings, and other recreational content. 

🎯 If you are a newbie and have questions regarding Black Desert Online, feel free to join as well! There are BDO supporters, guild masters, and veterans who are currently active inside the server and can assist you with your questions.

Feel free to say hi and meet other adventurers!

πŸ’ŒHere is the Discord link where you can join: http://discord.gg/BxP6HxD 

🌹 Ara 🌹






No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...