Friday 11 September 2020

Black Desert Online Pearl Abyss’ 10th Anniversary and Birthday!

 Been extremely happy on the past few days from all the blessings and celebration I received! ðŸŒ¹



Aside from that it is Black Desert Online Pearl Abyss’ 10th Anniversary and they are sending out little gifts on adventurers like macaroons, cookies and seaweeds as what I saw on social networking sites. Here is a cake with a Black Spirit marzipan at the middle (/◕ヮ◕)/:










In regards to the celebrations, you can check out the following Event and Notice ðŸŒŸ

Spam of birthday week screenshots in-game (/◕ヮ◕)/

Flying with Griffon from Velia, to be honest I didn't notice how long it took me to AFK there (ಥ﹏ಥ) I left my char on air for a few hours during my birthday




Went back to the land and look who I saw, our suave GM hahaha! 
(๑´•.̫ • `๑)




Familiar faces of friends in Velia, so I saw this really BIG berserker and the combined costumes he used is so funny 
(≧▽≦) in a good way! He looks like a mascot approaching a kid on this shot



Another little kid waiting to be tamed by Santa/Snowman 
(*^_^*)


Went on an adventure with my dearest at Sycraia then visited the somewhat lighthouse looking building on several islands, we cannot go to the top though... although I saw a tamer video who successfully went to the top of that building from jumping on the walls 
'ã……'

In order to go here you need to dive and know the spot ( ゚д゚) 





I went back to our house and saw this surprise dinner made by my cutie 
(✿◠‿◠) It took him a lot of preparation to decorate the place and surprise me so I am really thankful and happy this day too!

Always been my support and my partner in crime ◕‿◕  ðŸ’–


















Who is this smol kid? Presenting my very cute and fluffy panda, I mean, bestfriend hahahaha! Played me a happy birthday song on top of the cliff 
(/◕ヮ◕)/ ðŸ’– 




Also a week on bonding and goofing around with guildies (。>﹏<。) I love these guys so much makes me laugh a lot 








The surprise never ends (;・`д・´) my friends Soni, Lulu, Thom and Ibarra also greeted me and even played a song too, TYSM! 

And omg my trusted and supportive friend gave me gift, *tadah*





I am speechless... like seriously wow this artwork is so good and thank you so much Ibarra for this wonderful gift! 
(/◕ヮ◕)/ Idk how to react when I saw this and OMG please check Shifaa guys, she did a wonderful job on this gift!

Ending the blog with this somehow funny excerpt from anime but it is relatable cause he mentioned something about games here






Thank you so much to everyone, I am even more surprised my birthday week is the same PA 10th anniversary so like... WOW! 
(/◕ヮ◕)/

Surprise surprise, I received again and award on steam and whoever sent that thank you very much!



See you on my next adventure!~

🌹 Ara ðŸŒ¹


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...