Thursday 1 October 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE Listen Before I Go Billie Eilish X Piano Composition

 Shai composition, Listen Before I Go by Billie Eilish composed by le talented Hierons from Music Album video

🎬You can watch the video here:

Listen Before I Go




👉You can also compose and upload your own music! Press esc > F9 > 0


🎹 Screenies from the video ðŸŽ¹











You can see the songs you downloaded on the default page, click the Music Album to see others adventurers songs that are currently uploaded.


Moving on, I got some new screenies I compiled before the start of October, the palette is more on the warm side of the color chart this time, although I like light-colored fabric for the past month.













Head to Twitter guys for the first BDOScreentober event happening right now! It is for in-game screenshot enthusiasts, I posted all the details over here: BDOScreentober 


Have fun everyone! ðŸŒ¿


🌹 Ara ðŸŒ¹



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...