Sunday 11 October 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE STRIKER BLAZING INFERNO 🔥

 Strikers are hand-to-hand combatants who attained their skills through countless street brawls. From heavy punches to powerful kicks, their martial arts skills are matchless. After Awakening, they can use the Gardbrace on both their arms and can also summon Echo Spirits to ambush their enemies from all sides. ðŸ”¥



🌹🌹🌹


Dazzling chandeliers, the laughter of the noblewomen, mellow tunes, and a feast of brew and food. This was my very first memory.


Not too long after did the darkened house fill up with sorrows rather than laughter. With my little hands in my parents’, I was soon on the ship sailing far east.


I remember it clearly. Besides the foul stink onboard, we were the unwelcomed nobles from Calpheon met with glaring eyes. When the ship had finally reached an unknown destination, three of us had become just one.




The land filled with black hair as dark as their eyes. I was nothing but an outsider. For a weak boy picking through the garbage in the street markets, running into my quirky master was sheer luck.


With him, I wandered all over the continent and learned to be literate along with everything else. When my heart seems to have settled in this once-unfamiliar land, I decided to enter the Grand Tournament, the only shot for an outsider and a brawler like myself to earn a fair title.


I took the champion title. The Grand Tournament had granted me the chance to join the Western Frontiers, the guild of finest martial artists without segregation of any kind.


I was somewhat ready. But for a vagabond who had not followed any rules and boundaries before, the communal life of strict principles felt like prison bars. My background as a blue-eyed foreigner had already received enough attention and discrimination which put me in introspection.




Impoverished and confused, I accepted my master’s suggestion to head West to discover my roots. The place of my birth. The place with those in the same hair color and pupils. For someone like me who drew attention everywhere, I went, getting on board the ship set sail for Goma Naru was the journey to find the ordinary out of an extraordinary life.


🌹🌹🌹


👉 The following series is fan art for my friends! For more information about your favorite class, you can go here: blackdesertonline.fandom.com 


📣 Are you new to the game? You can also join us on Discord at the official Black Desert SEA Discord: discord.gg/EJdfJ3W


🌹 Ara 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...