Wednesday 16 October 2019

Black Desert Online Halloween 🎀

A spooky Halloween to all Black Desert Online peeps!  🌟 Here are some screenshots that I made using the following costumes and instruments. 🍑




Karki Suit Set and Demonic Queen Set with Garnier Guitar, Scream Ent Cymbals and Small Drum. We can start a band now! 🎤🎧







































Strenght of Heve gears with pumpkins 💪















Two cuties wearing Angelic Queen Set and Demonic Queen Set 🌸



















Hey, did I forgot to mention the free headgears? Here are the following event Halloween head gears I accumulated!

Scarecrow Mask 🎀



Devil Horn Headband 🎀




Sweet Cone Hat 🎀



Wolf Nose 🎀





Jack-O-Lantern Mask 🎀



There are a lot of new events this month. If you are a new gamer you would appreciate it. 🤗



However, all of the events are just the same as last year on my old server. Although there is a new Great Exploration coming up, I am still trying to create my first boat in my new region since I am starting from scratch again. 😅





🎯 Note: I am only active on Twitter and Twitter alone. All other SNS are already terminated and inactive so if you need commission please message me on Twitter. Thank you!

💖 Nine 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...