Thursday 30 July 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE Young Red Dragon Pet Tattoo

Hello adventurers, today I am inspired to do a Young Red Dragon pet tattoo from Black Desert Online (/◕ヮ◕)/


I changed the color palette because I want it to be neon and I am mostly inspired by anime neon tattoos.




If you are interested in the file and wanna use it, you can message me on the official Black Desert Online SEA Discord server over here:

You can search for Ara on the Supporters role on the left or join our artists' server below, I will also include this on the sticker pack together with the previous post, Fluffy Mallowmerz!

🌹🌹🌹

📣 Are you new to the game? You can also join us on Discord at the official Black Desert SEA Discord: discord.gg/EJdfJ3W

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...