Tuesday 13 October 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE MYSTIC KHAMSIN 🌊

Mystics are hand-to-hand combatants who attained their skills after countless years of training in the East. From heavy punches to powerful kicks, their martial arts skills are matchless and elegant. After Awakening, they can channel the aura of the Sea Dragon to deliver powerful blows with the pair of Cestus on their arms. ðŸŒŠ



🌹🌹🌹


I sat in the middle of dense fog, the stench of blood all around me.

My village was utterly destroyed during the war with Calpheon.

I lost everything.


I thought I would die in this desolate place when a foreign-looking stranger came up to me. He said that underneath my calm and peaceful appearance, I had a potential for great power. This stranger would later become my teacher and master, and source of new purpose in life.


Master said that he could help me grow into my potential, and I should go with him to the Far East. I had nothing left for me at home. I left behind my desolate hometown and followed Master to a foreign land and a new beginning.



However, this new life was not an easy one.


The people in the East were wary of me, a golden-haired and blue-eyed foreigner. Master was the only one who would willingly talk to me, and all he did was drill me in tedious martial arts moves. As I grew stronger and mastered martial arts the locals started to become jealous of me.


I felt even more isolated.


One day, Master brought a young man, someone who was golden-haired and blue-eyed just like me.


I never imagined that I would see someone who looked like me, so far away from home. I was surprised and curious about this familiar-looking man from my homeland and soon my head was filled with thoughts of him.


Soon he became my everything.


However, before I could tell him how I felt, he left. After he defeated the Martial God, he joined the Western Frontiers and eventually left for the west without a word to me.



When he was gone, I felt more lonesome than ever. I found myself constantly looking out towards the sea, missing him. Plagued with the thought of never seeing him again, I made the decision to also head west. I left a note for Master and began my journey back home.


Home, to the place of sad memories.

However, I was also going on a journey to be reunited with him.


🌹🌹🌹


👉 The following series is fan art for my friends! For more information about your favorite class, you can go here: blackdesertonline.fandom.com 


📣 Are you new to the game? You can also join us on Discord at the official Black Desert SEA Discord: discord.gg/EJdfJ3W


🌹 Ara 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...