Tuesday 24 November 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE SCHOOL OF LABREVE DENEVE

 Hello all, I hope everyone the best of luck on the BLACK DESERT ONLINE ART FESTIVAL Black Desert PC X Mobile X Console Calphe:ON Ball Art Festival★ 




🎨 I am so happy to see the submissions on different SNS! You can check a few submissions on my Twitter page in which I retweet and commented on! 




Moving on, here is a little inspiration on lores of the witch in which I am planning to do a video on (/◕ヮ◕)/


📸 You can also check this super cute speed paint of a shai! https://youtu.be/xW0TZyOc3n4



📣 Are you new to the game? You can also join us on Discord at the official Black Desert SEA Discord: discord.gg/EJdfJ3W


🌹 Ara 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...