Friday 25 December 2020

Black Desert Online Future Plans and Supporter Report

Hello all, Black Desert Online has been generous this month with all the free goodies and updates we received! ðŸŒŸ



From free pet, enhancing materials, and more, they made this month jam-packed with goodies!





What is the next step for Black Desert? 

Check the details over here: UPDATE 





I've been on the supporter program for quite some time now and it is nothing but bliss sharing my own content and art with you guys, I am very thankful to Pearl Abyss for choosing me and giving me the opportunity to encourage people from SEA to share their talents, update notices and engage with the wonderful community at SNS!





I am very happy to be part of it, this time, I challenge you guys and everyone with an open heart to join the supporter program if you have the guts and pure heart to help and inspire other adventurers.


Always remember, it is not about the goods you will get after joining the program, not about the fame/ego, and not about the power you will get as a moderator or a supporter. Being a supporter means you are responsible for all the things you are doing inside the game itself, you are there to inspire and help people of all walks of life. 


I wanted to thank everyone who supported me with my journey when I started the supporter program. The adventurers whom I met in-game and friends who supported me through thick and thin with all the struggles, doxing, and challenges a role model to have to face.





Being a supporter is not an easy responsibility. It is not all fun and it is surely not for someone who is lazy if you want to be a top supporter. It takes a very determined heart, a STRONG face, and thorough behind the scenes work. 






The real reward for me as a supporter is seeing others HAPPY and relieved they got the answers they are looking for. 


Seeing my fellow adventurers appreciate different mediums [artwork, videos, crafts, screenshots] they can express themselves while playing the game, being thankful for the things you update, and lastly just the feeling of helping someone and inspiring people. 


When PA asks every time why I am here, I always say, I am here to be a big sister to other adventurers and so I DID. ^^ 




We all have different motives for joining the supporter program but that is the sole purpose why I joined. I am hoping for the best for the supporter program and I hope people with the goodwill, skills, and heart will continue to guide the adventurers in-game. 





I will never stop supporting, updating, and creating content but I want others to take the will and have A CHANCE to join this program. 


I've been supporting Black Desert even before the supporter program is created and I will always be a supporter by heart no matter what. 


Being on the official list doesn't make you more or less of a supporter, but it gives you a certification of responsibility and mark in-game and in forums that Pearl Abyss trusted you, so I hope my fellow supporters and future supporters will not break that trust.


🌹🌹🌹


Have a very merry season everyone and game on! Here are some fun screenshots I took with friends! I didn't get a screenshot of the in-game guild event but this Christmas is sure is fun with them~! ^^










May the magick in your hearts continue 

May the flame in your soul ignite ðŸ”¥


Reporting and signing off

Sincerely your big sis,

🌹 Arabellah ðŸŒ¹




No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...