Saturday 13 February 2021

BLACK DESERT ONLINE DRIEGHANESE WINTER CLOTHES SHAI

Hello adventurers, here are some screenshots of the BLACK DESERT ONLINE DRIEGHANESE WINTER CLOTHES SHAI! 




I already dyed it into black but I will be posting the original colors aswell~





It is snowing at Velia! I took some great shots with my besty and this cutie pie~


















Some solo shots of the detailed costume~
















On the other hand, I also got some shots on other lighting over here (/◕ヮ◕)/










What do you guys think? This is my favorite Shai costume so far, it is a little bundle of joy inside a big costume and it is so cute!


📣 Are you new to the game? You can also join us on Discord at the official Black Desert SEA Discord: discord.gg/EJdfJ3W


🌹 Ara 🌹 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...