Wednesday 29 August 2018

Black Desert Online Episode 3: A Guild And Boss


One day I went to the storage manager with Midnight to see if I can accumulate some golds in exchange for my silvers. The storage manager at Calpheon is always noisy and full of creatures. 



Maids are gathered there doing processing and some stay outside for a nice chat. I was feeling really undetermined that day and I am thinking of Elion priests locations to gather more information. A woman approached me, she is wearing a really nice rose fabric and silver plated armor, she towered over me and asked why I do not have a guild. She introduce herself, her name is Hugg. 



Guilds are groups where you can share things and also conquer some castles or places. Usually when you are on a guild, there is a cloth with embroidery of the guild seal at your arms. I saw her guild, it is named BitterSweet.


I answered back and told her my reason. She then smiled and told me she will be glad if I join the guild, she told me they are more life skills oriented and can show me the way to earn more silvers. Who can refuse that proposal? She seemed also nice so I agreed. Her guild leader Elea then talked to me and handed me a contract which I signed. That is how I joined the BitterSweet guild, the name reminds me of farming, the seal of the guild is of shape of heart. I was then handed an embroided seal for arms. I wore it and somehow felt happy, it was my first encounter with other people whom I can ask and talk with everyday.


I continued my day determined to have an empire someday of farm and mining. On my way home to finally rest I saw Hugg, she waved at me and told me how my business is doing. I told her it was okay and I just earn more or less just enough for me from trading and farming garlic. That is when she told me the secret to earn more. We discussed for hours about how silvers can be earned. She told me to set up or buy a house for a worker to help me farm while I am not around and doing personal missions. I liked the idea and from there I invested some of my money and tokens to set-up my very first farm with a giant worker.


I went home and started cooking for my dinner and some for my worker, they prefer beer over some meals so I bought some leavening agent and sugar from Fred and prepared. I am still a beginner at cooking, it is pretty decent but not some high end dinner you can see around Calpheon. I ended the day satisfied and ready for more adventures.



At day time even though I now have someone working for me, I still miss farming on my own so I checked out the little crops I planted just outside the capital. It relaxes me but one thing I hated is when pests go around and worst see thief Imps stealing my crops! I also like going out at night, I do not know, reminds me of Kamasylvia, my hometown.

At noon time everyone is threatened at the capital, soldiers and traders roam around shouting Kutum will appear and everyone should hide and fight for their lives, be alerted. Once in awhile I hear those kinds of announcements but those monsters never really approached or set foot at the capital of Calpheon so more or less I am not that worried. I saw Hugg on her usual routine, processing near the storage manager and she waved at me. She asked me if I wanna hangout with the guild to fight with Kutum.




I was shocked as she casually tell me, they kill Kutum in a matter of some minutes and it would be great if I join them and try to hit the monster cause I can get items from it. I told her they are quite strong and I probably cannot make it and do not have enough experience on boss monster battles. I am somehow intrigued and told her I would be there and we can meet there.




I went to the desert with Midnight and reached Altinova, it is part of Mediah. Media along with Calpheon, Balenos and Serendia are regions. Somehow people from Calpheon, Balenos and Serendia hated people from Mediah because they are arrogant and blessed with Black Stones which they have more on different parts of their lands. Black Stones can do a lot of things, from upgrading and refining weapons to producing god-like armors. That is why traders originated from Mediah are so rich.




I brought some Star Anise Tea and Purified Water, it is advised by Hugg since she told me I would be needing those to prevent from being weak because of the climate. I went out Altinova to the vast desert and I cannot see any building visible where I can go. I should’ve asked help and told them if I can come alone but it is too late. I encountered really large and fast monsters chasing after me! I ended up being lost and cannot find Kutum. I felt sad and just headed back to Calpheon.


I went back and Hugg is still not there, she probably defeated Kutum with the guild. Ah, I lost my opportunity to experience it. I went to Velia to see and scout some farms where I can plant and invest and then I saw Hugg on a different attire this time. She asked me what happened and I told her how I did not make it because I cannot locate it properly. Good thing she said is there are other bosses next time where I can participate and see. We hangout for a bit talking about bosses and how I need to know more on different kinds of processing so I can make silvers.


I headed home with Midnight to Calpheon and ended the day with some meal I cooked. The next day I made sure I can join the boss hunt for Karanda. The way up there has so many harpies. I am quite satisfied that day but didn't get loots from the boss because my damage is not that high.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...