Friday 18 January 2019

Black Desert 1st Anniversary SEA Event

I compiled here some of the screenshots from the game with my characters for Black Desert 1st Anniversary SEA Event. 

I am inspired by the character design of 2B from Nier Automata. Influenced from my friend since he always send me pics of that cute girl ✨

 ๐ŸŒบWitch ๐ŸŒบ








 ๐ŸŒบ Witch Version 2 ๐ŸŒบ






 ๐ŸŒบ Valkyrie ๐ŸŒบ





Whew, I think that's it. I am now collecting pins of geodes and crystals. It is really good to discover how in dirt and plain stones you can discover gems. 

Happy weekend all! ๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...