Thursday 24 January 2019

The End of January 2019

It did went by like a whirlwind.
I drew a witcher version of me this month and 
this is what it looks like:


I've been sick for a week already 
and it keeps getting "strange" each day.
Really strange that I needed some
quick spell before I even close my eyes.

I feel like I've been teleporting again
and going on different realms.
I remember my dreams so much this past
few days.

I stumbled again on my guilty pleasure
in afternoon listening to IU's songs.
The following lyrics is just so me:









 Aside from the work, I find myself spending
my days writing again some songs
and listening to old songs.

My body is getting used to my new routine
exercise, thanks to my stamina I can like
walk city to city in no time. ðŸ˜‰




No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...