Monday 28 January 2019

Thoughts And Career Direction

Okay, seriously. We need to talk.


I was watching another reaction video on an 18 year old girl having a relationship with a 13 year old.

Thirteen year old seems a bit young even they both are considered teens. Well, I just wanna say minors should never be allowed to even have a relationship with legal age people.

There is just so much they need to learn, it is not about the attitude or maturity here. It is the consent and people on that age are really easy to manipulate given they do not have any experience.

I'll just end it here. I believe age is really just a number but not for minors.

Moving on, I remember again my working days at this busy street:


Malls are all around the corner, you walk around the city for hours and every corner you walk into is commercialized like there is so much you can see or try.

For people on a budget during their lunch on the office there is this small trucks around the area that sells a staple rice and side dish daily:


I kinda miss those days, I even lived on a dorm and met some people there. 


Been freelancing since a student and tried working at the office too. However, now I am looking at new opportunity for me that is very different from where I started.

Why not take a 360 degree in life? We only live once, as long as we know this direction will be fruitful, it is worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...