Wednesday 12 February 2020

Black Desert Online Fan Art + Guardian and BTS of Ibarra's Stories

Been ages since I last posted on fan arts so here are the compiled fan arts I made since 2018 for Black Desert Online. 🌹














I miss some people especially the people on this fan art. Some are from my old guild and the early days of playing. 💖


Here is the oldest fan art I made, a comics on things you see on server chat. Quite confusing if you are a newbie plus my first PK experience. 😆





Looking forward this year to create more art for Black Desert Online. Need more inspiration and adventurers to meet. 👀

Meanwhile, the Guardian class is released and more costumes are updated such as the Ynixta and Mueburus. SS is from Rafi 🌿









Met up again with a talented Black Desert Online supporter, Ibarra. I am honored to be part of his story. Here is a screenshot of me, Ibarra and Calixta. 😁 You can go to the gallery or forums to see artworks and content made by people over here: BDO Gallery







I met Franz and took SS again while being idle at Velia 😆 Both are wearing Kibelius costumes. Had a good talk with him before I went to oblivion.







💖 Nine 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...