Wednesday 26 February 2020

Black Desert Online Screenshot Contest, Goodbyes, Guardian, Arcanis Costume and more!

It's been a hectic month for me in real life, however, my Black Desert Online character is pretty chill just because I am on AFK mode or even offline most of the time nowadays. 😱


Pretty much in love with my Lahn now than my previous templates. My guild is currently doing a lot of GvG and preparing for weekly node wars. I remember how embarrassing it is when I stayed on the fort. I kinda ruined a little. 😭







Getting tired wandering off alone and on my own to be honest. Past few weeks the Guardian is released and I got this template. 🌿











I also got the Witch Arcanis costume at the marketplace. I actually love it, it reminds me of Illezra's costume. Really close design to her outfit. I finished the succession update and I found Illezra at the end of the storyline. 🌹















When someone says goodbye, another door opens. Good luck with school my dear friend! I took some pictures with fun people together with my old bud Mira. We summoned something out of the dust, and oh, did I mention I am also with Tabby! 😉








This one is a little bit on the big side if you know what I mean. So I am trying to take a picture this time with the Guardian and Tamer class but the Guardian is really tall so she needed to bend down in order to capture on the screen camera! 😁



I tried changing my normal appearance into a black-haired creature. I pretty much like it too, to be honest. 🎀













Awesome how Guardian got that skill where she fills in lots of gold all over the place. I FEEL RICH. 🤑








I joined a contest recently at Black Desert SEA, it is about sending SS with a theme. The theme assigned to me is vintage. I had a HARD time trying to pick what ss I will submit but I decided to send this one.😆


To be honest, I have doubts now on my choice haha! I am feeling more on to the other unpicked screenshots. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the session of taking SS for these. 👀
















There is a small briefing or taking of group SS even before this contest started. I am kinda late cause of work that day, it is also a Valentine's day as far as I remembered. Here are some shots I took. 🐶







I'm pretty much home sick and literally sick right now because of the ever changing weather. Hope you guys are all in good health! 🌹


💖 Nine 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...