Sunday 29 March 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE Spring Blossom Season

I submitted some Spring screenshots at the website of BDO recently. I can't remember for how many days these ss are compiled but here it goes!



Spring, it automatically reminds me of the color pink or anything that is pastel. One anime that is stuck into me about this spring theme is the anime called, "5 Centimeters per Second". ðŸ˜­




Every time I remember that anime, spring comes into my mind. A few falling sakura leaves and that sunny atmosphere.



I spent spring with a few drinks and a guitar on my hand. It's been a long time since I used my Rakshande costume. 






Here I am wearing the witch Rakshande and my friend playing around wearing the shai Kibelius costume, it is just so cute they look little cupids now running around!








A closer look at Rakshande, I am not wearing the headpiece on the following pictures though.





The Peach Flower Coronet is a headpiece together with the bundle of Spring Blossom.





For me, the Peach Flower Coronet looks nice but I want to dye some parts of it because it is a little invisible on my hair color.

Since I want all my spring photos here, I am including my past posts regarding the spring pictures. ðŸŒ¿






This is an archive post, I am now working on the last post for this week.

💖 Nine ðŸ’–




No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...