Sunday 29 March 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE Crow's Nest and DRAGON RAJA Bond System

I've been on a little journey to discover how bartering works so moi friend tagged me along and teached me some basics!



We found ourselves at Crow's Nest, an island that is not visible on the map. It is a stoney island like the Ireland's Giant Causeway.





According to research, this Giant's Causeway is an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, the result of an ancient volcanic fissure eruption. ðŸ’¥





As it is described on wikia, this is similar to the Black Desert Online's Crow's Nest. 



There is a story about the place wherein the stone columns are remains of a causeway built by a giant! Amazing isn't?

🌹🌹🌹

Back on Dragon Raja, a few weeks ago I sealed a bond with my friend. It is pretty cute, they have this short cut scene when you bond like the ones I saw on Final Fantasy online where is is also a cut scene when you marry.






As far as I know they will also implement new careers and system soon, I am quite full on my hands right now that I play a little of each game from time to time! ðŸ˜³

💖 Nine ðŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...