Sunday 26 April 2020

Black Desert Online Serendian Formal Crafted Costume and BDO Kindred Fanart

Finally decided to craft the Black Desert Online Serendian Formal for my boys. 🌹





 🎬You can watch the video guide here: 



It looks likes a casual wear you can wear in real life so I am eager to craft this. Here are some of the screenshots of the costume. 





💖 RED DYE 💖








💚 GREEN DYE 💚




💙 BLUE DYE 💙















👁‍🗨 WITHOUT DYE 👁‍🗨




























I am very much inspired and motivated being surrounded with good people and friends who supports me. I've been on hiatus for some time doing art and now this idea pop in my mind. 🌟

🌟 ANNOUNCEMENT 🌟

Before I continue my journey, I just wanna announce some good news to you guys. Finally, Black Desert included me on the "Supporters" roast of candidates.


All thanks to Veonya who linked me the application last time! 💕

You can also check the supporters profile compiled and organized by Aurafyre here: Link




🎨 BLACK DESERT ONLINE 
FANART OF THE MONTH 🎨

I am inspired by Kindred quotes from LoL and since I wanna incorporate BDO, here is the final output. 👀



🎬 You can watch the Black Desert Online Kindred video here:


Meanwhile, I've been getting lost inside the game again and meeting new exciting people! 



I also drew my super cute love ones! 
My friends from EU and SEA! 💞






First of all, I just wanna shoutout to Restfall, our competitive and most well-rounded GM. Her character is so beautiful I cannot stop looking at it. 🌸



My friend Qoald made a video featuring me and it is so awesome! I mean, I didn't expect the outcome is like this. He is really artistic! 💖


🎬 Some screenies on the making of this video:







We basically started shooting around Terrmian all the way to the magickal Duvencrune!







A family picture with Ancient Luna guildies. I am not really fond of small characters but hey, this tamer is cute! 🐕















I am alone here at the shore when a shining knight namely Geri came ready to protect my smol tamer!



A lot has happened this past few weeks, Terrmian Beach has opened, old grandpa duck is also here to give quests! 💌 

Special thanks to my friends who joined my adventure, Franz, Ibarra, Calista, Mirain, Marcel and Nekomengs! 💖




























I just wanna say thank you so much to my ever-supportive partner.
 (/◕ヮ◕)/

Been there on my darkest of time and continues to encourage me to do my passion amidst the recent loss of my grandma. 🌺


💖 Nine 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...