Saturday 16 May 2020

Black Desert Online SEA Voice of Adventurers, Garnier Troupe Inn, Shai Compose and Play!

Hello Adventurers, I recently launched the new theme for my space which is Garnier Troupe Inn & Hobbies. 


I mainly focus on recreational content related to Black Desert Online. I also serve as a host and Community Manager for the Garnier Troupe Inn as a supporter and roleplayer. (/◕ใƒฎ◕)/

Here is a little introduction about the Garnier Troupe Inn & Hobbies. You can also add me on Discord: CM Garnier Troupe#5244


First of all, welcome to Garnier Troupe Inn & Hobbies! I am Ara, consider me as your friendly neighbor and community manager at the inn. I create content that is fun, exciting, and artsy! 

True, we are considered as eccentric fools doing all tricks, jokes, and puns but we are also good at arts, music, storytelling, and of course helping you guys be informed on events and interesting news! 






If you guys got any tea and juice to share, you can always send me a message on Twitter @ninesaur or on Discord CM Garnier Troupe#5244

I will be waiting for your suggestions, polls, inquiries, and content you made in which we can collab and share with the whimsical part of Black Desert Online.

I am the kind of jester who does the pun and trickery so if you are thinking to play tricks on me be aware you'll be facing a band of clowns running after you to make you smile in full-force.

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

We recently launched the first page of our activity book. This is actually a meme kind of activity book and nothing too serious should be taken into consideration!



Thank you for the people who recently participated in the activity book. Rest assured we will pick a more easy activity next post that doesn't need a lot of coloring involved!

SolaUii ๐ŸŽจ


Ibarra ๐ŸŽจ




Salute to the adventurer who made an effort doing the Panzy challenge, I love you guys! (เน‘˃̵แด—˂̵)๏ปญ

Aww and I receive a wonderful gift from my dearest ◕////◕ ๐ŸŒน Surely will treasure forever~

Black Desert Online SEA Witch in Marine Costume


I will be posting all my activity book pages on this forum post so be sure to check it out weekly! Black Desert Online Meme Activity Book

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

I am seeing a lot of engagement at our Twitter community recently with more Black Desert Online SEA players participating on Twitter


We already got a large community composed mainly of artists who post their fanart, crafts, and screenshots on Black Desert Online.


For those who wanna join the community on Twitter, I encourage you guys to do it moderately and treat it is a recreational place. Do not be pressured with the amount of content you see daily. Quality is more important than quantity, always remember that!

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

I also want to announce that I am now part of Glorious, I am really proud to be in this guild.



It is a starting small guild that treats each other with kindness, respect, and love. I chose to be here than other big guilds because it is where my close friends are who didn't leave me and stuck with me through thick and thin.


Glorious family having fun and helping each other. Moments we share in-game and real life. Wanna join our smol family? Go to our Discord server or message me on Twitter!




I just wanna say, I love you guys. Thank you, my dear, for everything. 

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Occasional pats from your sister Ara and a reminder to you and your mental health


Just a quick reminder that you are all awesome~

Hello Adventurers, this is Ara, your local jester. A quick reminder: Do not let the number of likes define your content (art, screenshots, stories, tips, guide, blog, etc.) It can be discouraging to see that the content we create and made an effort only get so little attention sometimes. I use to feel this way sometimes but here is a message I always want to remind myself and all of you who create content.

In this day and age at times we take the likes, comments, popularity, or shares seriously that it is a measurement of how good we are or how worth we are. True, good content gets tons of those but it doesn't mean your content and effort have come to lost, it just means that people with the same interests as you have not found you yet. 

I repeat people with the same interests and wave-length as you have not found you yet. The internet is a big space and it can be a challenge on how to look for people who think like us and got interests like us to actually find us.

Alright, here is the time I give pats on all of you. Do not think you are not good enough or you are bad just because you did not get the same likes as what others often get. Remember why you started and why you create the content you are making. Do you enjoy making it? If you are happy yourself with what you are doing then don't worry. 

If numbers are really a big factor as for example, your aim is to really get likes then you can start setting the bar low for starters. Do not compare and set your own numbers. Again, avoid comparing and set your own. 

You guys can do it, move at your own pace. Create content that makes you happy without the need to validate it with others. 

I believe in you.
Take it slow.

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

So I've been wandering around and look the friends I met around! Geri, Tery, Ibarra, Reins, Aura, and more.
















Lastly, I wanna share with you guys the recent videos I made for Black Desert Online. They just released the compose and play at Black Desert in which your Shai can play any music you composed!




That is composed by Breaker in which I downloaded at the music album. You guys can share your works and download as much as you want! I am thrilled about the number of songs already posted on there!

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Black Desert Online SEA Voices of Adventurers Video, this is my biggest video project so far. Aside from a fan video, I also made it as the Glorious guild video! (/◕ใƒฎ◕)/ ☀


This is special not because of my editing or the shots but this video is memorable to me because I asked lots of people to help me compile the voices of adventurers who are playing at Black Desert Online SEA!



Thank you, everyone will create more content in the following month. Again, I invite you to message me if your content is recreational content! I'd gladly help and spread the word on our social channels.

๐Ÿ’– Love and pats ๐Ÿ’–

Special Credits to Black Desert Online SEA adventurers who supports me and makes the community great! (✿◠‿◠)




No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...