Sunday 6 September 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE TERRMIAN BEACH EVENTS

  Published a new video fan content for Black Desert Online SEA in theme on events happening at Terrmian Beach such as Mystical Ellie, Mysterious Quests and also fireworks celebrations at main towns such as Velia. (/◕ヮ◕)/




You can watch the video here: Terrmian Beach


🌹🌹🌹


Archive of screenshots at Terrmian Beach and events! To view the current events happening at Black Desert SEA go here: Events








More bikini pictures, I got tons of this kind of shots since we recorded videos for content last time. I use Bandicam on recording videos and pictures. Thank you so much dearest for the time and effort to take all of this screenies with me. I basically used Priyah and the free bikini at Terrmian on the following pictures.















Shai in Terrmine costume, I mix and match the other parts because I only like the base costume most which is the dress! Thanks for the pics Hie!~











Two of my favorite shots at Terrmian wearing the Priyah Bikini for my beloved witch, I always love tattoos and distinguishing marks on characters so *tadah* edited her from ocean witch to human form again this time~ 





Exact location is not actually on Terrmian on the following but from Velia to Terrmian the shores of Coastal Cliff. Reverted my witch template to a sea goddess again this time.














Still at Terrmian and Velia on the following locations. Screenies using the free mask you can get at Terrmian for a few tokens.








The following are taken for the Fireworks OST by  DAOKO × 米津玄師 打上花火 inside Black Desert Online game. Music used is a cover though by Kobasolo. Actually while creating this MV I've been thinking about how blessed and lucky I am to have loyal and caring friends and family. I just wanna say that Soo inspired me to do this video and I am happy to have a friend like him IRL~  He is just always there to help and support me in anything I do, tysm bestfriend 💖 


Mostly people just like a post or whatever but don't really read or watch it, I am just really touched this guy actually watches my content *cries in joy* hahaha >w< But seriously I love my friends who is there no matter what path I chose to take and he is one of those people!






















I think that is pretty much the screenies for archive on Terrmian. Moving on, here is the Velia roof gang + chilling with my friends time~

 Costumes are Fallen Gazar, Epheria Marine, Terrmine, Anemos, Shark and a lot more, with Glorious and other friends having fun and just chilling~











Shout out to my friend Toffee who visited my house! Also one of the reasons I applied as a Supporter on the first application link I saw on forums. Thank you so much~ Also one of my sources of strength, he always gives encouraging words to adventurers and co-supporter.



Look who I found chilling at le roof, Sir Ibarra! One of my favorite design, Marod Star~  Very lucky to have a supportive friend and one of my trusted friend IRL, thanks for hanging out with me last time uwu 

A man of his words, walk the talk kinda guy. I admire his stories and always helping the community too like other supporters. 



🌹🌹🌹


Hasashin is released and this is pretty much what it looks like, he is wearing the Roaring Magical Armor on this one.




Segway, he changed clothes on this one. I am trying to make the character touch the face but it is too small so I resized my witch a little!








Well I guess it is kinda a success since the screenies looks good and looks like she is touching the face of the other character.




These screenies are used also on the video and yes, I did spam again a lot. Lanterns are from the event, you cannot really buy it without that event.








It is kinda cool with the animation it makes when you release the lantern into the sky. I hope there will be more action in the future, more or less not only self actions but actions you can do to other characters. It will probably help on creating more good fan videos and roleplay screenies.

🌹🌹🌹


🍀I encourage adventurers with the same interests who loves creating recreational content such as artwork, screenshots, song composition, writing, and such to share their work and engage with our small community of artists at Garnier Troupe Inn & Hobbies from Glorious SEA server. 🍀


🎨 What is this server about? If you join the server it means you like to see or share your own Black Desert Online content related to arts such as artworks, music, writings, and other recreational content. 


🎯 If you are a newbie and have questions regarding Black Desert Online, feel free to join as well! There are BDO supporters, guild masters, and veterans who are currently active inside the server and can assist you with your questions.


Feel free to say hi and meet other adventurers!


📣 Are you new to the game? You can also join us on Discord at the official Black Desert SEA Discord: discord.gg/EJdfJ3W


🌹 Ara 🌹



No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...