Monday 19 October 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE Goodbye 2020 髭男dism Pretender Video

 This is my year-ender Black Desert Online video for 2020. I am grateful to meet a lot of genuine people in-game and happy that I participated in many events by Black Desert SEA.


You can watch the video I made here 🎬





🌹🌹🌹


I will still continue making arts occasionally, thank you to everyone who supported me and for the people who always joins the events hosted by the community. I am mostly active on Twitter only so you can check the updates there if you wanna be informed on our server or region, however, it is not closed to SEA, I am very active on engagement on Black Desert World in all regions.


Here are a few pieces I compiled. Finally finished the BDO Glorious group poster, although not everyone is included here on the drawing. It's been a long ride since we started. Thank you for the memories.





🌹🌹🌹

👉 The following series is fan art for my friends! For more information about your favorite class, you can go here: blackdesertonline.fandom.com 


📣 Are you new to the game? You can also join us on Discord at the official Black Desert SEA Discord: discord.gg/EJdfJ3W


🌹 Ara 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...