Friday 23 October 2020

IBARRA THE DETECTIVE ✨

 My commission to my dear friend Ibarra! ๐Ÿ’– I actually made his Archer [Black Sun] character fan art too from BDO (/◕ใƒฎ◕)/ As you can see here, I also used the Black Sun logo since it is his trademark!~




I can't just pick the right background so I made several versions of it and also I like how this represents his persona irl ๐ŸŒน It's an honor to draw one of my closest friends and know the story behind this avatar.




The last two versions of gif form and normal picture form. It can be a twin of his online character! (เน‘˃̵แด—˂̵)๏ปญ He looks like Sherlock or a detective type of personality over here. Cool, aloof and smart~ ๐Ÿ˜Ž




I am now open to commissions hooray!~ (✿◠‿◠) You can request for an anime-style commission over here: [will update the link soon!] Thank you for supporting me! ๐Ÿ’–

๐ŸŒน Ara ๐ŸŒน

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...