Tuesday 17 March 2020

Black Desert Online Level 63 and Dragon Raja Soul Dancer

Black Desert Online new look. Changed my character a bit, nah, this is a 360 makeover. πŸŒΉ


I just wanted to make it more like me I guess, cause one blind-eye and a damaged face isn't enough. πŸ‘€




I am happy with the end results, so here I am sporting a gray skin blessed from the moon without eyes. πŸŒ™


Have I told you I created a Lahn? She is not really new but I revamped pieces of her costume. She is wearing Floree and weapons from Trent. πŸŒΏ









Of course, I did take some pictures with my friends after dressing her up. From Duvencrune, Calpheon and Heidel. ✨






I wanna share my experience here. I went here with moi friend and aside from these screenshots we actually went to a place where you need to hop on those flying cemented plates to reach the topmost part. ✨






My friends are the loveliest and kindest people you'll ever meet. Not to mention pretty silly too like me! πŸŒΉ




I realized my Witch is more of a perfect match with his archer. Both will go well with gray skins, however I already used my Lahn so nevermind. I will use my Witch next time! πŸ˜‰




So I am trying a pose that looks like it should be hugging but I couldn't get it perfectly. So here is the result, pretty close I guess! πŸΉ




At the top of Calpeon with my troublemaker. πŸ˜ The landscape is neat and nice, just make sure you will not fall like me!






So this picture series is seriously one of my memorable achievements. I reached level 63 and I got no one around to be honest, luckily Franz cheered me up and told me to celebrate being 63! πŸ˜‡






I recently met two of my friends at the guild. I don't know what happened here, it's more fun with crazy people! My settings are in low res on this ss though. πŸ‘€






Okay, this is the most low-resolution ss I posted ever. πŸ˜­ Don't know why it is like this that time.




Since I got a LITTLE free time, I made some fan art after ten years! This is a small Black Desert Online and Dragon Raja fan art. πŸ’–


Version 1 πŸŒ”


Version 2 πŸŒ”


Dragon Raja is basically a mobile game, I don't really play mobile games but this game got me hooked. The storyline actually got me addicted and I also love the graphics of this game. πŸ’—

I played it with some of moi friends and I just married Johann Chu! Jk! πŸ’–
 Fangirls don't kill me πŸ˜†








So here is the best part of Dragon Raja, I can actually kill a person and see his life go down the hill for some minutes. Enjoyed battling without worrying too much on my gears. πŸ˜€



πŸŽ€ Reasons πŸŽ€

🌿You may ask, what's the BIG deal seeing a person's HP getting wreck for minutes and killing a person if PvP is common in any MMORPG?

🌿Well, the answer my friend is this. I came from BDO and we all know if you are under-geared and don't practice enough or like daily you won't be enjoying the PvP there.

🌿Just imagine if you are new or even an old player but haven't got the things that are really needed. A person can kill you in just seconds, just like that, the fun dies for me.

In Dragon Raja, I haven't even spent a single cent but I enjoyed all aspects of this game. Of course, since I love this game already, I am willing to spend. It is also a help on the developers. πŸ’–






And I keep repeating this, the main reason I am hooked is the fully voiced story cut-scenes. Heck, I can even dress-up the main characters and also each answer in the story affects my personality, which is really cool! πŸ’–




It's getting too cold sometimes. Are you guys alright? Hope everyone stays safe wherever you guys are and hope this epidemic will end soon. πŸŒ”


Where is she?
It is lonely at the top...


Love,
πŸ’– Nine πŸ’–








No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...