Sunday 29 March 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE Pegasus Arduanatt

Isn't all of us dreams to get the end games items and glory like the Black Desert Online Pegasus Arduanatt ? 🏹


This is not mine, it is my friends Pegasus Arduanatt. Thank you Mir for letting me take tons of screenshots of this, the Pegasus is just a magical creature! 🌿





I didn't actually use the screenshot button to take these pictures, we need proper timing to get those wings flapping so it took several videos to get this.





Fun fact on Pegasus, they are foaled from Medusa. According to mythology, Pegasus's parents are actually Poseidon and Medusa. It is not a happy family story though, Poseidon actually raped Medusa before turning into a gorgon. 😓





Pegasus is described as an all white-winged horse. It is more than divine and its beauty cannot be compared to humans.





It is also very well known that this kind of horse is used on illustrating angels' horses. Why not? It is mythical and magickal! 

🌹🌹🌹



In a heartbeat under the cherry blossoms, a white-winged horse struck my sight. It descended from heavens and opened a part of the sky. 

I stepped back in shock and got mesmerized with it's out of this world beauty one cannot even imagine! I froze, it is carrying a dark elf wearing golden plated armors. 

The elf with distinctive features, pure white colored hair and crystal like eyes approached me. I cannot move, my lips want to say something but I am still on an illusion I cannot fathom. 

I've seen elves normally, but a dark elf is just a myth! It is said they are the heirs of gods and goddesses of the light and dark world.

No one knows if it even exists, and yet before my eyes, two mythical legends stand. The man kneeled in front of me, without a word he lifted his hand offering me a red rose, eyes piercing through my soul.

"At last, I found you again, after so many lifetimes. You are reincarnated, my beloved." he said with a deep confident voice. 

Just before I started to utter a word, everything becomes blur and faded like a dream. I found myself alone, standing under the vibrant cherry trees with lingering emotions of confusion and longing.

🌹🌹🌹

Before I end this post, I saw a little shai sitting alone at Altinova and it says Depressed on her title. I sit beside the little shai to accompany her for a minute.



Near Altinova's marketplace is Deve, the storage keeper. I am processing there when I saw my cute friend! Isn't she is so cute with those cat hair style?





I hope I can meet more on my future adventures! Stay safe everyone!

💖 Nine 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...