Sunday 29 March 2020

BLACK DESERT ONLINE Pile Fe Outlaw Costume and Farm Life

I am inspired to do a Stardew Valley theme screenshots using the Black Desert Online Pile Fe Outlaw costume!



This is not available in SEA and I only purchased it on my Black Desert Online EU server, not sure how exclusive it is or if this is even available on other regions.




After a hectic busy life on Calpeon where politics run the lives of the people, I decided to settle down back to my grandpa's farm.






I miss the smell of buttered corn every week, my furbabies who greet me every morning, the mother cows who are generous enough to give us their milk to survive and the peaceful ambiance of our house here.








My little forest here. 🌿 Everything I miss and crave when I am alone at the busy capitals is here. 



When I was a kid it is my dream to go to the city and live like those people but now that I experienced both worlds, I realized, I am already living on a paradise.


💖 Nine ðŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS, A SHINY BLOGPOST HERE:

BLACK DESERT ONLINE New Support Systems are Being Prepared

 Since the start, the Black Desert Studio has tried to provide new, returning, and existing Adventurers the support systems they need to set...